45 Year Old Mom Feeling Tired and Aged - Sugar Land, TX

I have gained some weight since my hysterectomy...

I have gained some weight since my hysterectomy and am having a hard time losing it. I have known Dr Ingraham for 10 years. She is an expert injector and has been injecting my Botox for years. I decided to have kybella done by only Dr Ingraham. It was the best thing I have done. I experienced little to no pain due to her expertise and gentle hand. She is so caring and really explains everything that is going to happen. I did experience the normal swelling, nothing a turtleneck or scrap can't cover. After about 5 days I stopped covering up my neck and people who have known me and see me every week were asking if I lost weight. I have not lost a single pound but everybody is telling me my face looks slimmer and it looks like I have lost weight. This is the best time to have kybella done and Dr Ingraham is the best. I absolutely love it. Best thing I have ever done!
Katy Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr Igraham is clearly an expert injector. She is extremely bright and has the highest level of care. When I decided to have Kybella done she is the doctor to go to. She is so gentle I hardly felt anything. She is the best at giving back your youthful face. What I love is she is gives a very natural look based on artistic eye and expertly trained Dermatologist.