23, No Kids, 5'8" 147 Lbs, Mild Tuberous Breasts - Houston, TX

I had my surgery done yesterday, Tuesday, August...

I had my surgery done yesterday, Tuesday, August 9th, 2016. I will be posting my before and 1 day post op, and as I go along I will update you guys on my progress. I think that it is important that I post this so that other ladies who are going through the same situation as I am (tuberous/droopy/snoopy breasts) may make better decisions and have something to compare their expectations and recovery to.

2nd and 3rd day post op Pictures!

yay updates!! My boobies have made significant progress the last couple of days! Feel free to ask any questions regarding size, implant, ps, surgery, etc. I would love to help!

Experience with pain after surgery

I don't know if I am the only one like this but the only actual day that I felt pain or discomfort was the day of surgery. Day 1 of post op was uncomfortable but bearable. Day 2 and 3 I could do light tasks without pain... I can teach above my head and have full range of motion with my arms. I always knew I had a high tolerance for pain but I wonder if being a fit person who used to work out 6-7 days a week before surgery helps a lot on the healing process? I actually expected the opposite because I used to have chest days in my routine and I had developed pectoral muscles.
Just a funny thing I noticed during my recovery. Nonetheless I'm trying really hard not to overdo anything so the boobs heal as expected :)

Day 5

Eberuday they look different and amazing. I could stare at them for hours! Lol but here is a pic of me and my beautiful side boob. Dr F you have made me a very happy and confident lady!

10 days post op!

Tried on some old bikinis and loving life! Left breast is dropping faster than the right breast and you might notice that. I am right handed and because I use my right hand so much for daily activities I think it takes time for the swelling on that side to go down. Overall, I have no complaints. I made a huge decision for myself and it has made me feel whole again.

Updates guys!

Well I was healing completely fine until a bruise showed up on my right breast, kind of the side- close to the incision. At first I didn't think much of it because bruising is normal for the first 14 days. Then I went in my 14 day po and they were teaching me massages. My ps showed up, took pictures and gave me a prescription for Singulair wc aids in preventing capsular contracture. So anyway, long story short, he probably reviewed the pictures and noticed something wrong and there may be internal bleeding/clot and he wanted to prevent hematoma. Basically, I was back in the operating room by Thursday- which was yesterday. Now I am back to square one with my right breast, the breast that didn't drop the same as my left.
Ugh this was such a hassle. Please keep me in your thoughts as I heal and hopefully this is my last round in that operating room. I don't understand how people get addicted to plastic surgery! Not a fun thing to do often, lol!

2nd times the charm

Almost 2 weeks post the hematoma drainage. They are looking great and I am getting excited again with the results. I went through a bout of depression which I heard is normal after breast augmentation. Dr. F has mentioned how fast they're dropping and how it's not always the best situation as he doesn't want them to sit too low. But the final position won't be determined until about three months. Well, we're about 1/3 of the way. Today marks 1 month post op. I am confident that my skin's elasticity and his expertise will definitely work to my benefit in the end though. I think they look perfect at the moment and I am advised to wear my sports bra 24/7 until the magical 3 months. I am determined to keep these babies up though! Wish me good vibes. Thanks for all your support guys with this little hiccup :)

2 months!

2 month progress update. I've been taking it easy with no upper body work at all and strictly just machines for lower body and air squats/lunges. I also have been walking a lot (no running) and cycling. My right has dropped almost 100% in place as my left boob. I'm so happy.
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Feldman is such an amazing plastic surgeon. He was very realistic with me from the start, maybe even too much, because once surgery was over I was overwhelmed with the results!! It was better than I imagined and I can only hope it heals and drops as expected. Overall experience with him and his staff has nothing been short of excellent. I would definitely recommend Dr. F to any one needing that boost of confidence or is feeling insecure about their boobies!