I Finally Did the Lip Lift - Sugar Land, TX

Well for the past 2 years I have been doing...

Well for the past 2 years I have been doing research on lip lift since my perma lip implant didn't do the job I was hoping it would by lifting my upper lip outward and giving me some teeth show. YES I still have the perma lip implant in the upper lip and I just did the lip lift and got 4mm cut off from under my nose. the worst part of the procedure is the numbing shots those were painful but the rest of the procedure is easy and fast and the doctor and his team are so nice and professional, as a matter of fact I'm planing to go back in a few months for his mini breast lift its a breast lift with hidden scars around the nipple, anyways back to my upper lip lift lol I got side tracked sorry. Today is day one and I have little swelling but already about 2mm of teeth show and I know I will probably be more swollen tomorrow, so far I like it but I hope when the swelling is down my lip doesn't cover my teeth! will keep you guys posted. I'm currently on Vicadin "spelling**" so I'm not in pain and prescribed also antibiotics, and if you get cold sores around your lip you need to let them know so they can prescribe you Valtrex as well.

2nd day of lip lift

so I'm still swollen just a tad bit also the tip of my nose is swollen and stiff but scar is looking great, I don't have pain today, the doctor did a very good job, but I'm wondering if I should of took more than 4mm :/ bc my teeth are barely showing I'm not sure if its bc I'm swollen or what! I will be patient and will update after the doctor takes off the stitch which in Monday.

6th day of my lip lift and I'm happy :)

Well doctor pulled the suture right put with one pull it felt really strange when he pulled it out. Anyways I only have like a 1 mm of teeth show and the space between my nose and upper lip now is 1.5cm which is ok I still think I should of taken just maybe 2mm more of skin out but I'm still happy about results and the scar is almost gone I mean no one can tell there is a scar!!! And doctor said I'm still swollen I might get a little more teeth show so let's see but he is defiantly the perfect doctor for lip lift.

Today pix

I will be going back to take off more skin soon. Here is photos from today as u guys see no visible scar :) but I do want more teeth show

After 1 and half years I finally did the revision

Yesterday I took more skin off about 4mm also Dr. Horndeski took a little more from the corner of my nose to lift the lip corners. this time around was way more painful then the first time not sure why! and the swelling is far more noticeable. my nostrils did grow and my nose kind of looks like a pig nose however reading the previous reviews of people this happened to some of them and it subsided in a couple of weeks so I will wait and be patient, I cannot say how it looks yet b/c I'm very swollen today is the second day, and Monday in 3 days I go to get stitches out. I'm optimistic though just have to be patient :). another thing is that I though the revision would be free but I ended up paying $1500 which is OK as long as I get the look I want, but make sure to be clear on how much would the revision cost should you need to take out more skin.

second lip lift

Liplift at the Sugar Land not worth it and left a nasty scar!

So finally I'm posting this update as I did 2 revisions for lip lift with the same doctor which I shouldn't have! He is not sensitive about my concerns and in my head I thought he is the only doctor that does that straight line suture across which I thought would be less scaring and I was wrong. The only time I didn't scar was the first one which he didn't take a lot of skin off so there was not a lot of tension on the insicion. However on the second and third time around I was left with a scar that was a raised hipertrophic scar "white raised line" it was horrible I tested it Within sfracello laser, cortison injections, and needeling! Anyways I finally started researching scars and how they form and bla bla come to find out that straight clean suture that I liked that dr H does is not enough for the tension so it will open and cause a scar from the pulling when talking and laughing etc. so I found another doctor that is experienced in scar revision and has these different type of sutures that are so strong and more stretchy " I forgot the name of that type of sutur" lol. Anyways I just did the scar revision with that other Doctor in a Dallas and I will be posting the whole updates in another treatment post that way I can give credit to this other doctor. I will also be posting pictures.
Texas Plastic Surgeon

he answered all my questions, and took his time with me and I didn't feel rushed at all in our consultation.