Dr.Kutty Gave Me my Confidence Back - Sugar Land, TX

I came to Dr.Kutty as a recommendation from a...

I came to Dr.Kutty as a recommendation from a friend that had a tummy tuck, her results were great! I had a talk with my husband and we made a mutual decision that after some weight loss progress I had made it was time for a change, I wanted to feel young again after having 2 kids. My stomach wasn't as tight as it used to be and after some weight loss I felt that my butt wasn't as perky as I would've liked! I came in for a consultation with Dr.K and he answered all my questions and made me feel at ease. I had my surgery a little over 6 months ago, Dr.K did a fat transfer from my stomach to my butt and even added some extra suctioning around my waist for free. I never thought I would ever have the courage to wear a 2 piece bathing suit again and because of my surgery I am able to feel as confident as I was in my 20's. I refer Dr.K to all my friends, if I ever decide to do another procedure he is definitely my #1 go-to doctor!
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon