Better Than I Could Have Imagined - Sugar Land, TX

I had been considering a breast reduction for...

I had been considering a breast reduction for several years and in particular the last 2 years. After years of fluctuations in weight due to 2 pregnancies and personally, my breasts had gone from a 34/36D to 36 G/I.

I found Dr. Horndeski from a random Google search and felt comfortable with his approach to his craft from a practical math standpoint. After meeting him for a consultation in May of this year, I was even more convinced that I'd found the right doctor. While is not the type of doctor smoozes with small talk or jokes. I found him to be warm, kind and passionate about making me comfortable and in giving a wealth of information on the procedure.

I am now one month post op, and couldn't be more excited about the results or my future in terms of current breast size and the ability to now shop with confidence.

I still have some swelling, but am currently wearing a 36DD. I am really enjoying being high & lifted. I didn't think I cared at first, I just wanted to be smaller, but I'm so thank for to not have the vertical scar. All of my current scars are artfully hidden. I also love the fact that aside from the reduction I was able to have a breast lift as well without implants.

I still have some healing to do, but I am hooeful that in few months I'll be back to all of my normal routines.

I highly recommend Dr. Horndeski and his unique ultimate breast lift procedure. I will also say that Brazosport Hospital where he performs many of his procedures had the best hospital staff from check in clerk, to nurse, to anesthesiologist, to patient escort. I've never felt so informed and been treated with such respect and care. That is also true of Dr. Horndeski's office staff as well. They are all pleasant, kind and helpful.
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Horndeski is a trailblazer. He is kind, thorough and precise.