I wanted a significant breast redux and lift...

I wanted a significant breast redux and lift because I had heavy breasts (G to perhaps D). It looks like they were only lifted and minimal redux (DDD). I've gained weight so it's like they're the same size they were before just a little lifted, which isn't what I wanted. Then, the shaping is to be desired even with the bra molding. The left looks oval while the right is rounder. Large pancake nipples. Thank God the pleats smoothed themselves out and I have sensitivity but there are dog ears. Then, there's an area under both armpits that looked like he just scooped fat out so there's an indentation. Basically, I feel he doesn't listen, is in a rush to make more $, too bad if your desire doesn't fit in with his mathematical calculations, and he doesn't have the aesthetic eye to polish his work. I was not the only one that he did on the same day and I feel like the earlier patient(s) had a better result because he was fresh. When it came to me, he had already spent a few hours in surgery, so he wasn't as fresh and it's easy to cut corners (especially if others are waiting for theirs). I would have much rather erred on the side of having round, smaller breasts (C cups) rather than too much because it defeated the main point of the reduction. Jana was a sweetheart though! I won't post pics because I'm still figuring out what to do but definitely not worth it given what I wanted, money paid, and time spent. At least if he took insurance, I would've saved thousands of $$$ :(

Important Question

If anyone knows of ps who are skilled in revisions of Dr. H's clients, please feel free to private message me. Thanks!
Texas Plastic Surgeon

When it comes to the financial process and staff customer service, it's ok. But this is not a banking transaction. Regarding quality of work given what I wanted, expense, and time involved, sub-par performance. If I could, I wouldn't even give a star as he has failed miserably. When I asked about revision, he's like wait awhile and the only "free" option is doing it in his office with liposuction to make breasts smaller. The only caveat to this "option" that may leave my breasts saggy. Wth, he's nucking futs-thousands of $$$ just to have subpar, saggy breasts at the end?!? In office for serious procedures??? No thanks!