19 Year Old College Student Who Need Some Relief - Sugar Land, TX

After dealing with a lot of neck and back pain for...

After dealing with a lot of neck and back pain for several years, as well as a lot of self esteem issues with the way I looked and my issues finding clothes that fit well, I finally decided to get a breast reduction. My insurance company referred me to Dr. Kutty after difficulty finding one that would take my insurance. I read some reviews prior to my surgery about Dr. Kutty and they were all so positive. After my consultation I knew I was in good hands and could trust Dr. Kutty and his staff. Everyone there was so nice and helpful and never hesitated to help me! Dr. Kutty was very informative and was able to answer every question I had. I can confidently say I felt safe and in good hands with my doctor and his staff. I am currently 2 weeks post op and feel great and so far my results are amazing!
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kutty was very informative and was able to answer any question I had without hesitation. He made me feel comfortable and someone I could trust.