18 Years Old with a Desperate Need of a Normal Body. - Sugar Land, TX

Growing up, I didn't expect to have a breast...

Growing up, I didn't expect to have a breast reduction/lift at 18 years old. I weighed 135 pounds and I am 5'1 with a size 34F, it just didn't add up and i was very unhappy and fed up with my body; mentally and physically. Overall, My surgeon Dr.Gary Horndeski did a great job on the surgery and i am ecstatic about my new body. I am still in the process of healing (6 weeks) but, everything so far has been wonderful. I highly recommend the surgery to any one who is in need especially with the doctor like i had. Dr. Horndeski and his staff are awesome, they comforted me the day of my surgery and continuously helps me with any question or concern i have. The only downfall to the whole procedure is the discomfort and the drains but that is only temporary and the happiness/relief afterwards is well worth the discomfort. So far this was the best decision I've made in my life.
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Horndeski is very serious about his job and only wants the best for his patients. Dr. Hondeski is also passionate about the patients needs.