Feeling Rejuvenated - Sugar Land, TX

After years of being discouraged that my breasts...

After years of being discouraged that my breasts were sagging, I went to Dr. Horndeski for a breast lift. I did a lot of research and I knew from customer reviews, the before and after pictures, and from his unique procedure that he was the right person to do my beast lift. I wasn't disappointed, the procedure went well and I don't have an ugly scar down my breast (like other breast lifts will leave). The procedure is costly, but you need to decide if your confidence, self esteem, and the way your clothes look, is worth the cost. I am able to wear shirts, dresses, and swim suits, that I couldn't wear before. I don't treat myself often, so this was something I decided to do for myself. I believe his procedure (The Horndeski Method) is the best method to use. I'm 42, feeling like I'm 10 years younger...and I feel rejuvenated.

Feeling Rejuvenated

I'm adding more pictures. Ladies - don't let negativity stop you from getting your breasts done, regardless of who you choose to do your surgery. I paid 14,000 because I wanted the best. I could have paid a lot less, but just remember that you get what you pay for. I'm happy with the results, and taking a gamble on my breast, wasn't something that I wanted to do.
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Horndeski is definitely one of the best.