Breast Lift Exceeded ALL Expectations! 39 Years Old, Mom of 2 - Sugar Land, TX

It has been about 6 weeks since my breast lift...

It has been about 6 weeks since my breast lift with slight reduction. I am amazed at the look and shape of my new breasts. They remind me of the youthful, full, perky breasts I had in my 20's before childbirth.

Afterwards, I had a lot of tightness and had to be extremely cautious with any lifting and upper body movement. Getting the drains out was a BIG hallelujah - I hated those things!! This is a long surgery, painful right afterwards, and required me to sincerely take it easy and fully rely on my husband to do a lot for me for AT LEAST a week post surgery. Even after that, I relied heavily on my family a lot for lots of things that require upper body and chest movement. However, it has been FULLY worth it. I would do it all over again based on how I feel and look. I am excited to work out and wear clothes I've been avoiding for many years.
Now at about 6 weeks out, I am back to normal activities for the most part, but still sleeping on my back and being cautious with anything that would cause me to fully extend my arms over my head.

I cannot say enough positive things about the results and my choice of doctor. His procedure is more advanced than a traditional lift and produces AMAZINGLY better results. The pictures I have posted are very early - only about 3 weeks after surgery. They continue to heal even more every day. I have NO vertical scar, no implant, beautiful natural fullness on the top, and really don't even NEED to wear a bra. I am so grateful and excited that I made the decision to do this for myself, and the choice of doctor. This type of lift is far better than the way most lifts are done, and it makes ALL the difference!

Dr. Gary Horndeski is an exceptional doctor. My results have far exceeded my expectations. He is such a skilled surgeon as well as sincere, genuine, and very attentive to every detail and desire of the patient. He listened to what I was asking for and was able to fully achieve my desired results. I have already recommended him to my sister-in-law and several other people I wouldn't just send to anybody. He is the best!!