Don't Be Afraid to Say Goodbye to Your Implants! Go to Horndeski! - Sugar Land, TX

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I am a 31-year-old, athletic, bi-racial woman. ...

I am a 31-year-old, athletic, bi-racial woman. After having two children, my breasts were a deflated 36C. Last year, I had decided to get 440cc, gummy bear implants under the muscle, because I thought it was the only way I could get the volume and perkiness back to my chest. I should have gone to Dr. Horndeski first. Living in Orange County, CA, seeing women with implants is no shock, and I think I was influenced by the idea that "everyone else has them, so why not." After 9 months, I never got use to them and was suffering from toxicity and neck pain. I was always tired and trying to go for a run was just too uncomfortable. I felt that I never fully healed from the implants, as my body was constantly trying to reject the foreign bodies, and my vitality had been taken away. I wanted them out, but I was so afraid of what they would look like afterward and knew a breast lift would be absolutely mandatory, but I also didn't want that lollipop vertical scar.
After researching internal lifts, I found that Dr. Horndeski was the only surgeon who does what he does. He performed nothing short of a miracle on me! It is 8 days after my surgery, and I look like a teenager again! No joke. I don't think my breasts could get any higher or perkier, and it's all me! No implants! I actually can't believe what a beautiful job he did. I told him that I wanted the upper pole fullness that my high projection implants had given me, and he delivered. I also never had cleavage, as my breasts turned outward. He was able to bring my nipples front and center to attention! Yes Sir! And I now have cleavage without implants.
I don't know if I heal faster than others, but I was off pain meds by day 5 post-op. My chest feels very tight, but in a good way. I went to Whole Foods yesterday with a basic black long-sleeved shirt on, not exactly trying to draw attention to myself, but I noticed men were still checking out my chest. Not because they were big and in their faces, but because they are so high and perky! I have traveled to several countries and noticed that in America, women are generally under the impression that bigger boobs are sexier. In Europe however, firmer and perkier is more desirable, as this is what women in the prime of their youth have. All I can say is that Dr. Horndeski is worth every penny. Doctors offering an internal lift in Orange County were almost 5K more, and are not skilled in anything close to what the Horndeski Method achieves, which is truly an innovation in breast reconstruction. My new breasts are truly a Work of Art. Thank you Dr. Horndeski.
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Horndeski was very thorough and attentive. As I was coming in from out of state, I first e-mailed him pictures and he then got back to me to discuss my case over the phone. When I arrived in Texas we had an in person consultation, before my surgery the next day. He and his nurse came to my hotel the day after surgery to take off the wrap I had around my chest and put me into a suitable fitting bra. I went into the office a second time after that, just to make sure everything looked fine before I flew back to Southern California. He was incredibly helpful in every way, as was his staff.