27 Yr Old, Registered Nurse, No Kids, in Need of New Boobs! - Sugar Land, TX

After I made the decision to go through with a...

1 Week Post Op

FINALLY! Had this procedure done after stalking this site, researching multiple MDs, reading ALL of the reviews and seeing TOO many boobs lol.

-Drains out after 4 days. THEY HURT but you will live.
-Hospital and staff are AMAZING...you will be treated well, but its 1 hour away from Horndeski's Office
-Only thing I would change is stay at a nice hotel like -->Staybridge Suites. You'll be paying more but its one less thing you have to worry about. I tried to save some money and stay at a cheap Motel (America's Inn)...Had to wait 1 hour to check in +extra problems, was just a cheap sketch area and people. I WISH I would have just paid the extra 200-300 dollars to have less stress and a more comfortable environment.
-Before drains out started to regret doing it. It hurt to move, get up. Had my parents help me do everything! I HATE pain...so pain medications were around the clock for me...every 4 hours. Laxatives are great! PLEASE have prescriptions filled and ready to go before surgery.
-KEEP Moving! its been 1 week and I feel like I'm back to myself somewhat. I actually drove to the mall and did some shopping =)

Before and After Photos

Now I am a 36D, 188lbs, 5'8. -->>Was a 36 DDD/DD or something like that...

RIGHT BRA w/ NO DOG EARS

AT this point after the surgery. They say you have to wear a bra 24/7. So think of your boobs as Clay...the Bra is going to mold the shape of your breast. For me I had ALLOT of swelling on the sides of my breast...My worst fear were DOG EARS after the breast reduction/lift...Don't know if it will help anyone but I just slept with towels on the sides of my bra...Don't know if it will work for everyone. But I think it helped me =)

Back to Basics/the Rundown

Two weeks before try to eat a healthy diet. It will help with the healing process and take women’s vitamins. I also worked out my chest muscles at the gym a month prior to the procedure. Just minor work-outs.

Day before the Surgery I had a Tote bag Full of goodies:

Night gown with button up (You can’t lift your arms so you need fully button up or zip up shirts)
Pain medication and Laxatives
Neck Pillow (If you have a body pillow that would be better, You’ll be on your back ALLOT)
Chlorohexidine Wash – 8.99 at Walgreens
Betadine
Vitamin E oil
3 Bras (desired cup size, 1 size up, 1 size down)
Paper/pen (To log in JP drain output)
Grocery List (You’ll need crackers, soups, sprite, waters)

----

*Plan to dress super comfortable going to the hospital and for the next couple of days

Chlorohexidine Wash -- Usually before surgery they are supposed to wash you with this wash to decrease infection. I don’t trust others washing me so I made sure the day before surgery I took a warm shower with it.

Sooo…I kinda couldn’t wait to start the wound healing process. As soon as I was able to take a bath. I would let the “soapy water” run down my breasts…so technically I didn’t go against the rules of not “washing” your breast until given the “okay”. I used organic natural liquid African Black Soap (helps with healing), Coconut oil (natural antibiotic), and Vitamin E oil (helps the skin and healing).

GET BETADINE the also sell that at Walgreens. I had a situation where there was a place on my areola where the incision was sticking out and it seemed like white puss was starting to develop. At first site I placed Betadine on the spot. The next day the place was not a problem and was healed! So just in case. Watch those incisions like a hawk and keep Betadine nearby

Ladies Ladies Ladies:

PLEASE buy a GREAT underworld bra. I noticed a review on here and this person ended up with triangle shape breast and I noticed her bras did not have really good underwire. If the U part of your bra is bendable...that is the wrong bra. That underwire should not bend. So you get Nice UU shaped breast. #teamnotriangles

In the pictures is the perfect bra! It's my favorite! I think even better than the bra the MD suggest. Plus its cuter lol.

2 month Update

It feels like it's been longer! No pain. Still on 24hr bra wear. I can't wait until it's over =(

-Pro's
I feel back to my old self. I am not having weird strain/stretching feelings when I move my arms. I know some have complained about that.
Immediately after surgery and Currently No Back/Neck Pain!

Cons'
The breast are starting to drop. And look more like D cups. Right after they looked like C cups. They maybe a little bigger than I wanted. I still have upper pole fullness and I knew they were going to drop. But I don't want them to drop anymore...I'm good right here gravity =(....-_-...=)

Before anyone ask where my nipples are and for the women that this post might help: 1 of 3 women have inverted Nipples (mine come out when stimulated)...I was nervous about this procedure thinking it might mess with them. But I haven't skipped a beat. Inverted Nipples still work lolol...no feeling lost in them. They still react/come out when stimulated. So everything is good =)

Going Without a Bra during a Shower?

Anyone else feel that tight feeling in the Chest when you go without a bra for too long Post procedure?
I don't feel it now. But for a couple of weeks after I would feel tightness when I went without a bra to take a shower. I take really long showers. So now I wear a good bra-like Under support bathing suit top to take a shower in. It felt better lol

Almost 3 Months!

Everything is going good!. No major problems. Just upper abdomen tightness when I try to sleep on my stomach. It gets better each coming week. Passed the 8week mark so I've been going Bra-less a few times! Yay! Feels AMAZING. but lately it's been cool so I've also been embarrassed too! Lololol. Breast are still really sensitive to shaping. So I have to be careful what type of bra im wearing. I have started wearing bras that have the under wire come high between the breast so separate them. Because I've noticed that previous Dr. H patients may have square or linear shaped cleavage due to the under incision. Idk if it's fate or if you can prevent it. But I either sleep with a rolled bath cloth between my breast or wear high underwire bras to separate the breast. So the cleavage will look natural looking. Other than that my only biggest issue is the scars! Which aren't too bad in itself.
Texas Plastic Surgeon

After I made the decision to go through with a breast reduction/lift…my main goal was to find a pair of boobs that looked similar to mine (saggy, loose skin, dinner plate areolas lol) and see if those end results were similar to what I wanted. I knew I wanted Lifted; Full breast and smaller areolas with no implants. I stumbled upon RealSelf and found what I was looking for with the Horndeski: Ultimate Breast Lift! It was REALLY refreshing to find a different approach to the breast lift! It STILL amazes me that the Horndeski Method is not more popular than it is! This technique truly is LIFE CHANGING. ITS EVERYTHING I wanted. And his results for the most part are great! The procedure is pricey now than previous years, but from looking at the earlier before/after photos compared to newer photos, he is getting better at his own technique! The fact that his technique isn’t the “Standard” breast lift procedure may cause some people to question his method. I too had my reservations. I know they say there is a 20 year lag between the time an invention is made and when it is commercialized because change is hard to sell! As a Registered Nurse, in relation to the medical field, I know that there are doctors who have done things one way for a long time and have no interest to change or step out of their Comfort Zone to learn a new technique. Which is a reflection of how a new technique may take time to gain popularity. They may tell you that the vertical scar is the only way to lift your breast and you need implants to achieve the upper fullness but now…that is NOT true! The hospital staff was AMAZING! I felt completely comfortable and well taken care of. I could definitely say it was one of the BEST hospital experiences I have ever had! Elisa and Dr. Horndeski were really nice I was extremely comfortable with them. Overall a great experience!