Revision + Lift - Sugar Land, TX

I love my results. Downtime and pain were minimal....

I love my results. Downtime and pain were minimal. The procedure corrected sagging and replaced a ruptured implant from a previous augmentation. It was well worth the time and cost. There is a drastic difference in the look of my implants after the lift. I would highly recommend doing a lift with an augmentation, especially if you have had children (like me). I never realized how much the sagging had been an issue until I saw the results of the lift.

My implants are under the muscle, but since this was my second procedure, I did not experience the intense pain that I had the first time during the recovery process. I also have saline (750cc), am 5'11" tall and was a small A before my surgery.
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kutty has been a dream come true. Not only is he a master of his craft and extremely knowledgeable, he is also very down to earth and easy to talk to. He spends time with his patients and makes and effort to get to know them, their needs and outcome goals. He is very thorough from the consultation to procedure day. Even the hospital staff had nothing but wonderful things to say about him on the day of my surgery. I feel incredibly blessed to have found him and would gladly recommend him to anyone in need of a cosmetic procedure. I assure you, you will feel very comfortable and cared for from the moment you set foot in his office. I have enjoyed being a patient of his; he is a true professional and a wonderful person.