Horrible Scarring and I Got a Staph Infection in my Breast 2 Weeks After Surgery - Sugar Land, TX

Dr. Ahmadi kept me open for 7 hrs for a surgery...

Dr. Ahmadi kept me open for 7 hrs for a surgery that takes 3-4 hrs. I got a horrible staph infection in my breast. My scars are horrible, thick and still red and itchy after 2 years.

I filed a complaint with the Board of Plastic Surgery which prompted a 2 year investigation on Ahmadi.

I wanted to get a breast lift and augmentation...

I wanted to get a breast lift and augmentation because my breasts were saggy and deflated looking. My recovery was horrible because after a 7 hour surgery he only kept me 45 minutes in recovery before the wheeled me out the door. I was extremely sore and developed a staph infection. I am very unhappy with the outcome and will be getting them redone this year. I wish I knew beforehand that Dr. Ahmadi only had a few years experience and that it was going to take 7 hours in surgery. I would have never gone to him.

6 years later

Since the tissue in my left breast was compromised with staph infection, it has developed capsular contracture. I am going to the best plastic surgeon in Houston to revise my previous augmentation. Dr. Ciaravino said he can remove the horrible scaring and move my left nipple to the proper place. He will take out the scar tissue and replace both saline implants with silicone. I will post before and after pics in a couple weeks.
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

I had a horrible and life threatening experience. I chose him because a mutual friend of mine worked at his office.