28 Yr Old, One Child, 32a Cup to Perfection, 127 Lbs - Sugar Land, TX

Let me start off by saying.. Dr Feldman is an...

Let me start off by saying..

Dr Feldman is an masterpiece artist! Lol! I literally went to so many doctors to try and find the best one for me, and from the beginning, since I met Dr. Feldman I KNEW he was the one for me but I still kept looking just because my husband insisted that I should keep looking for second options/ opinions. But no one came close to Dr Feldmans expertise. He knows EXACTLY what he is doing. His work is a work of art. I was afraid my boobs would be loped sided or nipples looking outward... The day I went in for surgery he marked me up and explained how one boob was bigger than the other, the right crease was lower than the left.. And how one nipple was a cm off. He gave me just the right amount of projection. I mean.. This doctor is DETAILED. He fixed them and he made them look perfect. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! He is the best!!!! my results are amazing. I went in for my post op visit today. And I looked at the final result after he took off my strap, thong bra, and sports bra. I was so impressed with his work!! They look big, proportional, perky, happy! and with just the right amount of pop. Oh! And my cleavage!.. He gave me a thong bra right after surgery. This helped with fluid not accumulating in between the breast and giving me that "uni boob" appearance, it helps with a more defined cleavage! Man! He is hands down the best!

I'm still waiting for them to settle.. And drop a bit since it's only been 5 days. But the size, the projection, the nipple direction.. He nailed it! And they will only get better. I don't regret for one second choosing Dr.Feldman.

He also has his own surgical staff and operation room there. The nurses and employees treat you like family. It's a clean facility.. The whole experience was great. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to get breast aug. He is simply the best.

I will upload before and after photos soon. ????????????. #happy

7 days post op.. Great boobies! Healing nicely

I've finished my antibiotics and I still feel some sharp pain when I skip a dose of norco. So I guess I still have to take it so I don't hurt so much. The cut look very clean although I can't get a clear view of it because of the tape lying over it.

The thong bra came off. My cleavage is doing awesome! The boobies are still a little high up in the chest.. But they will drop and and look good. (They don't look too bad up there either) lol but I know a more natural look will take on in a few weeks. :)

I love the results.. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

I'll up load before pics ( those are embarrassing)

And I'll upload the results now ( 7 days post op)

I'll keep updating as I go. :)

12 days post op and loving it

I had some trouble some days ago. I have a two year old daughter and tending to her and doing things for her come with the package.. Lol

I had extra soreness and pain and had to double up on the norco which in turn gave me nausea.. Yuck! My stomach was so weak!!! That day was bad. But I took a nausea pill the doctor gave me at night before bed and that knocked me out. Lol

Now I don't have to take norco but just once a day.. In the morning. The mornings are always the time I feel the most soreness and pain. I try and stick to regular Tylenol the rest of the day unless I've done too much house work. My husbands been a charm! He had helped me soooo much! :) :)

So far healing very nicely..
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Very knowledgeable, enjoys his work, and is very passionate about it. He specializes in breast surgery .. This is what makes him the best.