20 Year Old, Saline Implants - Sugar Land, TX

I've always been very flat chested. In 3rd grade,...

I've always been very flat chested. In 3rd grade, I was the first to have boobs -32a- but then my chest never grew after that. My senior year of highschool I was in a Victoria's Secret 32c (so a 32b lol) and that was as big as my chest got. When I came to college, I started to get into body building. Slowly, my chest turned into pecks. I didn't like this feeling. I have a petite frame and I felt like it made me look like a 12 yr old boy. This was kind of the tipping point for me. My husband and I decided I should go through with a boob job. I went to three states, 4 cities and finally found the perfect doctor for me!

4 weeks post op!

I'm officially 4 weeks post op today! It's taken a lot of adjustment but I absolutely LOVE my new boobs! I'm so happy I got this procedure done and can't wait for many years of enjoyment ????
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

After searching for a good doctor in Des Moines, Iowa and Naperville/Chicago, Illinois, I was recommended to Dr. Humble by a family friend in Sugar Land, Texas. He was absolutely amazing and so considerate. His staff was super professional and is always willing to answer my questions. Even though I am in Iowa, Dr. Humble still keeps in constant communication with me.