Over 60 but Looking Like I Am Thirty Five and Feeling Like I Am 20!!! Thanks Voluma!~ - Sugar Land, TX

I want to share this so others can benefit from...

I want to share this so others can benefit from voluma. Its great! Dr. Sherry Ingraham at Advanced Dermatology is very good and she is a walking example of the product Voluma. Also the staff all are helpful, some have had it and came in to show me the results. That was good because you want to talk to others who had it done. Its great! Now tell me I don't look over 60!
Katy Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Sherry is very nice. She's been on tv on the Deborah Duncan show lots of times has great reviews and is so popular its hard almost to get in to see her. You can tell she's had voluma done as well and she longs so young and vibrant. So I would go get get some voluma if I were you. And that Arbonne stuff is probably way too expensive. You can use Loreal products and get the same or better results. I have for years. Before that I used Synergie in Paris, France and Clinique since I loved there. Now I use L'oreal and I use Advanced Dermatology moisturizers for the face which has 40 spf sometimes and I use their neck tightening creme which is expensive but worth it. Look at me! I look damn good! Well I am still having fun Don't listen to the nay sayers about Voluma. That stuff works and is better than a face lift! We are all gonna get old so you might as well spend good money on your self. Once you get hooked on that Arbonne jive you will be broke. At least this lasts for a couple of years. Oh I am part African American and American Indian as well as French and Spanich and Portugese, so I do have good genes with pigmentation which means I dont' age as quick as the white gals. But yeah, the voluma helps keeping the cheeks young and lifted and perky looking. Try it! I did and am sooooooo happy1