49 Year Old Female...Tummy Tuck with Lipo in Flank Area - Sugar Land, TX

After three previous abdominal surgeries, I...

After three previous abdominal surgeries, I realized that the muscles in my abdominal area will never tighten after working with a personal trainer and regular exercise. I decided that the tummy tuck would be a great decision. I was still nervous about having surgery due to the down. I maintain routine schedule for my pain medication. My experience was great,

TUMMY TUCK WITH FLANK LIPOSUCTION

Dr. Ravi is really great...after meeting other plastic surgeons. Dr. Ravi took the most time to go over the procedure and listen to any questions, At almost 3weeks post-op...I experience lower extremity edema. When call Dr. Ravi, he immediately was on the phone with recommendations and informed me to provide up-date ASAP. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Ravi for any procedure. He's one of the "BEST"
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon