44 First Time Doing an IPL - Sugar Land, TX

Dr. ALI is amazing! The procedure was painless...

Dr. ALI is amazing! The procedure was painless except one spot in my forehead and just a little by my upper lip ( the mustache area)
After the procedure my face felt like I had just gotten a sun burn. But an hour later I didn't have that sunburn feeling at all.
I am adding a before , during and after pictures.
I did get a little frightened for a minute since I had a light burn on one side of my forehead . I texted Dr. ALI I was a little afraid I was going to be left with a scar. He assured me I was going to be OK and that I was going to heal perfectly by the end of the week. I waited patiently .The first three days were kind of hard since my pigment was exposed. I had Age spots and sun damage in areas I didn't realize I had. After looking at my face the third day I still had that small burn in forehead and patches in my face .I started reading reviews. to be honest I started to become a little afraid that my face would stay like this. I trust my doctor ... if he said everything was going to be OK then everything was going to be OK. You really do have to go to someone that specialized in IPL....it was very sad to read some of the reviews here. It's been 10 days my skin improves every day. I'm adding pictures for all the people that are interested in IPL I could not find any while I was doing my search of in between process only of before and after's . Hope this review helps. I will update my second IPL also when the time comes.
Dr. Syed Ali

Amazing and caring . If you have doubts or questions he makes sure they are answered. He will not intimidate you as a patient if you have question regarding the procedure.