26 Year Old..needing a Lift & Implants! - Sugar Land, TX

I've only had my consult so far and have my pre op...

I've only had my consult so far and have my pre op next Monday. Everything has been excellent so far and am ready for the next step in this process to get the girls looking nice and perky and bigger! =) The office staff has been great - Dr. Nguyen has been so patient, amazing at answering my questions before I ask, making me feel comfortable and I really feel like he enjoys what he does which puts my mind at ease. His office staff has made me feel like I am in good hands!

I have my pre op today!

I can't believe how anxious I am. I have high anxiety and the way I feel about this I don't even know what I'm going to do when it comes to surgery day! I'm excited to finalize the size that I'd like to go for!! =) =) I'll post back with some pics from my appointment with sizers.

Pics with some sizers

Surgery day!

Just waiting to go now. I have to be there at 2. I thought the whole not eating thing would be awful but I've been totally fine. Let's hope I don't get horrible nausea! I had a tummy bug earlier this week :-( ugh.

Day 1 post op

Sore like a mother but Dr. Nguyen is so sweet and amazing and the entire team was the best. I am in more pain than I expected but it isn't unbearable.

I love them.

I took a shower last night. Dr. Nguyen did exactly what I wanted and they fit my frame perfectly. They don't even look like the same boobs!

Post op done!

6 days out. I love love love Dr. Nguyen and am so happy I had him do my procedure. He did a fantastic job and they look better than I imagined! I was so scared about scars and so nervous to get a lift done and he assured me I'd be pleased... I'm more than pleased! I can't wait to finish healing... For 6 days post op I would say things are looking amazing!!

Some new pics! Love them!!

Some new updates pics. Glue is still slowly coming off. I love them and am SO happy with the results.

About 5 weeks out!

Love my boobs!!! No more pain at all. Still being careful around my incisions but other then that everything is great.

Last office visit!

Loveeeee them! I am so pleased with my results & am thankful for his work!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

I looked at tons and tons of doctors online & Dr. Nguyen by far had the results I was looking for by his before/after pictures. I didn't go in thinking I would for sure need a lift but he said for the look I was going for I did. I appreciate that he understood what I was wanting and he was able to pull up pictures of past patients of my "dream boobs." His office staff has all been super helpful and kind. Lea has helped me with a billion questions that I've felt are dumb but she has been very patient and sweet. Anytime the girls have called me to remind me of an appointment or to schedule anything they are great and quick. So far my experience with Sugar Land Plastic Surgery has been great!!