Confidence Restored - Suffolk, VA

So I had a TT and left breast lif on a Tuesday....

So I had a TT and left breast lif on a Tuesday. And so far so good. I had drastis recti and umbilical hernia repaired. And my breast symmetry was corrected by lifting my larger breast to resemble the size of my smaller one. Surgery day checked in at 900am and left around 5pm. Had 3 drains in that were removed that Friday. And have a follow up for the week after next.

1 week post op

So I'm up and walking but still having trouble sleeping through the night. I wake up with extreme discomfort in my belly. Mostly my sides have a burning sensation and the skin is very itchy there too. My boob is barely noticeable besides the sharp pain here and there.

17 day mark

So I went in for my 2 week follow up today and had my stitches from my naval removed along with 3 dissovable stitches that had pocked through my skin removed. I was given some exercises to start to get some strengthening and movement going on. Overall it was great. Ive been off my meds for a week and walking straight. I have my stomach muscles tighten up really bad if im out and walking around to much and also have started getting sharp stinging sensations in my breast but all is normal per the doc. I will upload pics tomorrow.
Norfolk Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Grenga and his staff were very personable right from my initial contact. They all have a down to earth and loving vibe. I couldn't have asked for more of a family feel amongst the staff. All my questions were answered and I was always made to feel comfortable and safe to express myself.