Finally Proud of my Profile - Sudbury, ON

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

The decision to undergo rhinoplasty was not an...

The decision to undergo rhinoplasty was not an easy one. My nose had bothered me for years but I was hesitant about plastic surgery.

Sudbury Plastic Surgeon

From my first consultation with Dr.Barr, both he and his staff made me feel comfortable discussing my goals openly. Dr.Barr listened attentively to all of my concerns, addressing them with knowledge and patience. He was honest with what to expect, both in terms of aesthetic outcome and with my recovery. On the day of my surgery, Dr.Barr took the time yet again to review our surgical plan and answer any and all of my remaining questions. He never once made me feel pressured or rushed into making a decision. Minutes in to my first consultation with Dr. Barr, I began to feel so much more at ease with the idea of surgery. He truly understood what I wanted to achieve and he assured me that it was in fact possible. Now that I see the results of my procedure, I can't believe I ever doubted having it! I finally feel that I have a nose and a profile I can be proud of and I have Dr.Barr to thank for that.