Breast Reduction with Liposuction - Sudbury, ON

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

After >20 years of upper & lower back pain, I...

After >20 years of upper & lower back pain, I finally convinced my GP to provide a referral to a plastic surgeon for breast reduction. My experience with a referral to a local plastic surgeon was very negative in that the receptionist told me, over the phone without even seeing me in person, to lose 50 lbs and then call them back to discuss a consultation. The back pain persisted to the point that I demanded a referral to Dr. Barr who had been highly recommended via a friend. The initial consult was very professional with no hesitation, after the examination, in confirming the need for reduction. The surgery went smoothly with no issues and minimal pain experienced. I am healing well and am extremely pleased with the outcome.
Sudbury Plastic Surgeon

Although initially apprehensive about potential surgery for breast reduction, I was quickly put at ease by Dr. Barr during the initial consultation. Both he and his staff were very professional and understanding about the pain (both physical and emotional) associated with large breasts. I immediately sensed that they "got it" and that I wasn't just being vain in wanting to improve my appearance. The entire process was handled very professionally with great care and concern for my well being. I do not hesitate in recommending Dr. Barr and his staff for any medical / cosmetic surgery needs.