40 Year Old with Back and Shoulder Pain Due to Large Breast. - Sudbury, ON

I debated for a long time on getting a breast...

I debated for a long time on getting a breast reduction, fear of anesthesia never having had a surgery before and fear of having complications. My biggest fear was having unfavorable results. Dr Barr and his team where fabulous explaining the procedure in details and available to answer all of my questions. The morning of my surgery Dr Barr was very calming and answered any remaining questions I had. The results are simply amazing, back and shoulder pain have completely stopped and I have beautiful breast to compliment my body size. The staff is absolutely amazing and a big shout out to Chantal Dr Barr's amazing nurse she is simply amazing to deal with. Outcome...beautiful breast with a painless future! Thanks to the entire team!
Sudbury Plastic Surgeon

Dr Barr has amazing bedside manners and had a amazing calming effect on me prior to surgery. He answers all questions with confidence, you can tell he is an experienced plastic surgeon and not only does he provide excellent care prior and during surgery he also provided an excellent after care. I would not hesitate to return for any other surgery with Dr Barr and his team.