29 Year Old with Three Children

I booked a consultation with Dr. Barr back in...

I booked a consultation with Dr. Barr back in August 2016. The implant size I decided to get is 375 cc gel sub muscular with the incision being under the breast. Hoping to love my new fuller/ larger breasts and to recovery quickly! Looking for any helpful information from anyone who has undergone this procedure. Will update everyone along the way.

Before pics

I thought I'd share some before photos. Currently B34

Pre op call

All my blood work is good! Surgery and new boobs in 13 days! I'm so nervous yet excited that I'm barely able to sleep. How does everyone else manage to get a good nights rest before their surgery?

One week to go!

I'm so excited! Just following up with my nurse to know when my post op appointments are for future reference. Then booking my hotel this afternoon. What should I pack? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Time of surgery

I received a call yesterday and my surgery is booked for 2:45 p.m. On Monday! I will be travelling to Sudbury on Sunday to enjoy one last day of shopping before my procedure. Crossing fingers everything runs smoothly and to a quick recovery!

Surgery went well

So my surgery time was bumped up to 12:20 p.m. Yesterday and everything went smoothly. The staff was all very sweet and professional and treated me great. I wasn't nervous like I thought I'd be. The IV wasn't painful either. When I woke up from surgery in recovery the nurse gave me more pain medication and stayed with me till I was released at 5 p.m. I managed to stay awake till 9 pm. But been up every four hours to do stretches and take pain medication. All in all it's not that bad. Taking it easy and my boyfriend has been extremely good at taking care of me.

Side boobs

Pic day 3 side boob
Sudbury Plastic Surgeon

He is very professional and kind. Very informative and takes a great deal of pride in his work.