42 Year Old Mummy Makeover - Subiaco, AU

The moment I walked in to Dr Paul Quinn's office I...

The moment I walked in to Dr Paul Quinn's office I knew he was the right doctor. i am 8 weeks post op and have never been happier in my life with my body. I can't express the gratitude to Paul Quinn for delivering exactly what I envisioned . the process from beginning to end has been amazing and had been at ease about the process the whole time . I had implants and didn't want a big size due to my lifestyle, he never once tried convincing me other then anything that I was after . Another doctor I approached tried getting me to go much bigger and didn't really listen to my wants or needs. Paul Quinn in my opinion is an amazing plastic surgeon who listens to what you are asking and let's you know in detail how he can achieve that. My breasts look amazing and natural and my stomach after my tummy tuck is beyond what I expected. If I could walk around naked now I would. The gratitude I have for Paul I can't express in words.

Paul is a very professional yet friendly and approachable surgeon. All the questions I had written down where pretty much answered before I had asked them and I wrote a lot. The consult was very thorough and I walked out of my first appointment confident I would be choosing Dr Quinn as my surgeon. All his staff are friendly and very helpful with any follow up needs. The whole experience has been amazing. To say I am happy with the results is a big understatement . Thank you Paul for giving me something more then I expected.