I Can Finally See my Feet! - Subiaco, AU

No matter how much dieting and exercise I did I...

No matter how much dieting and exercise I did I could not get rid of my revolting tummy. I was getting to the stage of giving up all together.

I had been to see a doctor about having liposuction but was told that I wouldn't be happy with the results and maybe I should consider having a tummy tuck. The doctor recommended Patrick Briggs after having had surgery performed by him, she was very happy with the results of her breast augmentation. So after some research I contact Dr Briggs practice and the rest they say is history.

Patrick has done a wonderful job. My confidence is soaring as I no longer feel so fat and ugly. It feels great to look good in what I wear, even skinny jeans. I have had lots of comments on how good I look now and its all thanks to Patrick.

Patrick and his wonderful staff have been very supportive and encouraging and like me they take time to laugh.

Patrick was very up front, made sure that I didn't have unreal expectations of the outcome. His care and support throughout the pre and post op care is much appreciated. 10 out of 10 It wasn't cheap but it was worth it.