32yo Breast Implants & Breast Lift - Subiaco, AU

I am more than happy with the result, I ended up...

I am more than happy with the result, I ended up having two different sizes a 375cc & 325cc which is about a generous D cup, implants were over the muscle. Hardly any pain at all and ended up just taking Panadol, antibiotics and anti-imflamatories and not needing the heavier pain medication, only discomfort was obviously the tightness and swelling which went down quite quickly. I could have gone back to work within two days if I needed too as the pain was minimal but didn't. I had an appointment with the nurse for dressing changes a week later there is minimal bruising and the sutures are looking great. I highly recommend Mark and his team.

1 week post-op

Perth Plastic Surgeon

Mark was very informative, professional and meticulous. I initially was going for implants but he said I would come back for a secondary lift, after going away and thinking about everything I decided to go through with the lift aswell. I initially told him what I was after size wise ended up pretty much going with his recommendations. Mark, Cherie and his team were so helpful I had to go back with correspondence here and there due to Medicare approving an item number as it confused me a bit as costings changed, but they were always more than helpful. I received email correspondence from Mark and Cherie which was great made things easier. Mark is very black and white and straight to the point which I liked very calm and good sense of humour even on day of surgery . My overall result I am very happy with and had minimal pain or bruising. I also found the anaesthetist more than helpful and very friendly.