Dr Sam Cunneen Was an a Amazing Surgeon

I completely and honestly recommend Sam Cunneen if...

I completely and honestly recommend Sam Cunneen if you are wanting breast augmentation. From my first appointment to the quality of after care - I was made to feel like no question was a silly question, that I mattered and I could take my time making this big decision.
My first appointment was back in February and I had my surgery in October. I was able to have a number of appointments to ensure i was happy with the size and type of implant and was able to ask any question at any time.
I was very nervous about the procedure but Sam put me at ease and has been continuously available post op for any issues or queries I may have.
Jo has also been super friendly and was also very patient with my indecisiveness or uncertainties! I was always made to feel I was important each step of the way.
I researched surgeons extensively and have absolutely no regrets about choosing Sam Cunneen. If you want the highest quality service then this is the surgeon you want!

Photos with review

I didn't mention in my first review that I had Mentor implants of 395 cc and these were anatomical.
Perth Plastic Surgeon

Fantastic surgeon. After researching extensively - I am so glad I chose him. Such a friendly, calming and knowledgeable surgeon. No question was silly and he was so patient with me and made me feel great!