Hair Loss for over a Time Period of 15 Yrs - Istanbul, TR

I've read about Dr. Ilhan Serdaro?lu on real self ...

I've read about Dr. Ilhan Serdaro?lu on real self for the first time. I googled him and watched a few videos on you tube, in which he was on Turkish TV explaining the hairtransplant procedure and some other very informative information, like what not to fall for when you do decide to go through this type of procedure. I want to say that his honesty impressed me the most. Of course has also has a great experience with this procedure. I emailed him, he replied very quickly and squeezed me in his schedule last minute because I made a last minute decision to get this procedure done. I only gave him a 5 day notice. When I first arrived at his office, it looked more like a local doctors office and I have to say I had a little doubt. But when I met him and he examined my problem areas, and explained the procedure to me very thoroughly, I felt super comfortable and the doubts were out the window. He is very kind, very knowledgable, and humorous. The procedure started with shaving the donating hair area, he chose the upper back of my head, since my sides were going to be the hair recipient areas. Nobody would know I am missing any hair because my other hair covers it. He numbed the area via local anesthesia. Same as getting work done on your teeth, little pinches here and there. Then he started opening my hair roots by hand with a device. After that his 2 techs came to collect the hairs. Then my sides were numbed the same way, one tech like punctured a bunch of holes on each side so the hair/grafts can be transplanted. Last was to implant the grafts. There is really no pain with the procedure and not after either. It's a bit uncomfy, that's all. Today is day 3, they washed my hair, it's more like a rinse. I have to do that everyday now with a special shampoo you have to purchase from him. The recipient sites are still have dried up blood on my scalp so you really can't see much. This will get better as I wash it every day. I can't like really scrub it I have to be super careful but as I wash it everyday, this will clear up. I have some before pics and whatever happened after but results won't be until about 3 month. I will post as I see results. I would most definitely recommend Dr. Serdaro?lu so far. He has a lot of patients on daily basis from all over the world. I can't wait to see my results!

8 days post op

Just wanted to add updates pics...my hair in the back is already growing...there is still a little uncomfort in that area but nothing severe...

1 month update

Looks like everything is going well.
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Serdaro─člu and his staff a very friendly and will answer any questions you have.