Excited to See the Results! - Studio City, CA

I had my first treatment on Saturday with minimal...

I had my first treatment on Saturday with minimal discomfort. A lot of swelling under chin and into neck area and a bit of numbness. I am on day 6 and the swelling is going down just a bit. I am a bit self conscious, but will keep a positive outlook until I complete the process. Going for my second treatment 7/21. Stay tuned.

Day 9 Update

Day 9 swelling is going down - still a bit of numbers and discomfort. I have to note that the chin compassion strap made a huge difference in my recovery. Truth be told --- I failed to wear the first few days. Once I started it made a big difference. I also started taking arnica every two hours. Looking forward to my next treatment on July 21.

2nd treatment at 4 weeks from 1st

I did notice slight fat reduction and tightening 4 weeks after 1st treatment. The swelling went down 100% at 3 weeks. Just had my second treatment yesterday. Swelling not as bad as first. Wearing my compression strap and taking arnica. Stay tuned...
Dr. Berkley (Sharon)