Ll gone Stuart, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I've always wanted to have my breast lifted but...

I've always wanted to have my breast lifted but never had the money or true motivation to do so. I wed and had my 1st beautiful son very young so lost the fullness I had and just recently obtained a lot of extra abdominal fat due to a thyroid issue.
A few months ago my girlfriend had an appt for a consultant to have a face procedure done and invited me to join her since she knew I had a deep desire to do my tummy and breast. We made our apps together and away we went. I honestly can say I really didn't have high expectations due to the money issue but it couldn't hurt to inquiry.
Upon our arrival at the phycility I was amazed how beautiful the building was. It's a 3 story stilt property overlooking the Indian River with the recovery "suites" on the top floor with breathtaking views and the surgery center and physicians offices are on the 2nd. Inside I immediately noticed how clean and elegant everything appeared. A few brief moments after I checked in I was greated by Shelly, Dr. Giles right hand who made me feel comfortable and I felt an Instant bond with her. She asked a few questions and went to get Dr Giles. At that point I was very nervous but Dr Giles isn't the kind of person that overwhelms you in fact it was totally opposite. He listened, answered all my questions than gave his opinions. I instantly felt I could trust him and knew that he was the one to help me if I could work out the financial part of it.

Days 2 & 3

Please excuse my typo and grammar errors from my previous review as I can't figure out how to go back and edit. Anyway...To date this whole experience has been very positive. Dr Giles and his wonderful staff have treated me wonderfully and have gone above and beyond what I could of ever expected. Since my first appt I have been in contact with Shelly via her cell phone 24/7. She has done an excellent job at comforting and encouraging me through all my fears and concerns. The surgical staff was also very caring especially Laura. I can't recall the other girls names at this time but they were great too.
I have read several reviews and was pretty worked up about the pain but I can honestly say it's not that bad. I believe in prayer and pain medicine 100%. There's no reason to be a hero after such a evasive procedure so I recommend staying on the Meds regularly as directed.
Well I will continue to post photos as I heal.

Day 4 Post Op

Well I'm home now after 3 days in the beautiful recovery suite overlooking the Indian River. The 2 hour ride home was bumpy but totally tolerable. So happy to see my hubby, son and of course my kitty. Honey buns had the house nice and clean and was ready to step in and take over my nursing needs. I think he was pretty surprised to see how well I was getting around so went ahead to work today. At home my bed sits up pretty high so I'm planted in the living room on my electric recliner. The only issues I'm having today are the drains. They hurt pretty bad (from the pressure) when I put the abdominal binder on so I had to take a pain pill and apply ice for relief. If it wasn't for this I would only take the ibuprofen for swelling. I have 2 photos from this morning but they're not very good. Will post them after lunch.
I really hope you find my review helpful. I'm not the best at telling stories and the last few days are somewhat blurred so I'm sure I've missed details here and there. Oh, I also need to mention that Dr Giles came and checked on me before he left for the weekend on Friday and his asst Shelly came Saturday and Sunday morning even though it was her grand daughters birthday. Dr Giles and his team have really been great to me. I'm very thankful!

Day 4 Pics

Here's my photos from this morning. Not the best views or angles.

Pre Op pics

I took these just after my consultantion with Dr Giles.

Post op 15 days

Well I've worked all week and I'm worn out. Was told to take steri strips off and shower. Took some pics for an update. I just don't know how to take a good selfie so the angles probably aren't the best.

Comparable

20 days post op

So I'm 20 days out and the last few days have been electric, literally. It seems my nerves are communicating with my boobies and tummy and sending shock waves throughout. This is the most discomfort I've have. Totally doable.
I get to see Dr Giles today for the first time since surgery and I'm pretty excited to see what he says and I hope he's happy with his work.
Here are a few pics I just took. How do you girls take such good selfies?
????????????????

3 weeks post op

Feeling really good about my decision. I'm so happy I didn't back out, I did try.
Stuart Plastic Surgeon