Scar Revision Needed from a Hysterectomy and a Hip Replacment

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I went to see Dr. Lipschitz to revise a scar from...

I went to see Dr. Lipschitz to revise a scar from a hysterectomy from years ago. I was told by several other doctors that there was nothing that could be done. He took 1 look at it and said it was an easy fix. He also looked at my 1 year old hip replacement scar and discussed revising that one as well. I had no idea that it was even possible. He also informed me that I would probably get more mobility from it as well. I opted to do both scars and I am very happy with the outcome. The process was easy and painless and the recovery was minimal. It has only been 3 weeks and I am noticing much better mobility in my hip. I not only look better - I move better.
Stuart Plastic Surgeon

Dr Lipschitz is a very conscientious and caring physician. He listens to everything you say and then gives you his opinion and ideas. He was the third plastic surgeon I had seen and he offered more options to meet my needs than any of the others. He is very caring and also understands the emotional and psychological aspects of plastic surgery. He is meticulous with his work and an artist with his skill. The entire office staff was kind, down to earth, and helped me to feel at home and very comfortable from my first visit to my last follow-up. I would recommend Dr. Lipschitz to anyone who is considering any plastic surgery.