47 Years Old, Tired of Headaches from Trying to See "OUT" Due to Excess Skin of my Upper Eyelid and Major Creases in my Forehead

TOTALLY THRILLED! I desperately needed my ability...

TOTALLY THRILLED! I desperately needed my ability to see. An Ophthalmologist "can" do the surgery and insurance will cover the expense to correct your vision, however one huge drawback, they can take out too much skin and your not able to close your eye lids completely, this happened to my mother. I sought a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to correct my ability to see "out" and also all the lines in my forehead as well as remove the muscle between your eyes to prevent deep frown lines with were already present. While at it, go ahead and have the inner part of my lower lid pocket of fat removed. NEVER EVER go to a PS that charges for a consult nor wants to do everything at once, you will be sorry. Take the time to do it right. *****the fee was 18 years ago, not the fee for 2016*****
West Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

I first met Dr. Villar 18 years ago when he performed a Coronal Browlift and Blepharoplasty as well under eyes laser for fine lines. Dr. Villar was the ONLY Board Certified Plastic Surgeon I met (3) who did NOT charge for his consult and He was also the only Plastic Surgeon that did not want to do the entire procedure all at once as the other I met with did. As he explained, you first bring up the upper forehead and remove the muscle to minimize frown wrinkles and THEN after that has healed and relaxed - minimum of six weeks, THEN do the upper eye lid and laser under the eye (IF you want) If you do it all at once you have a "Deer in the headlights appearance" or may not be able to close your eyes completely. My procedure was painless. He did the brow lift and the fat pocket under my eyes in the first procedure and then when I went back 8 weeks later for the extra skin removal of my eyelid I had laser under my eyes to take care of those fine lines. I was told the laser would be a major healing process and "could / would" be painful. That is the only discomfort that I had in the first week. (I do not have a high tolerance for pain at all) Dr. Villar had said six weeks minimum but know that he is an artist and very conservative we decided to wait 8 weeks. If you are going to have plastic surgery, you have to have total trust in your Doctor and have a great relationship with him / her, do exactly as they say and everything will go great. A true Doctor of Plastic Surgery is there to help you with your needs and not push you to do things you do not need. Dr. Villar will not do what he does not think is fitting for you, he will tell you that you need to find someone else. I have just had a lower face and neck lift by Dr. Villar and am so VERY HAPPY! I would never allow anyone else to "touch me" - EVER! I trust Dr. Villar implicitly!