In Denial..... - Stuart, FL

I first met Dr Avery in the ER at Martin Hospital...

I first met Dr Avery in the ER at Martin Hospital when my Aunt fell on her dock breaking her nose and splitting her lip from the top peak all the way to the bottom of her nose. Dr Avery stitched her up, all while keeping her calm and reassured. Dr A advised that her nose would heal just fine (other surgeons could have easily charged for a procedure they didn't perform). We did our follow -ups and there was ABSOLUTELY NO SCAR. Perfection at it's best.
I turned 55 and decided I needed a "little tune up). I researched products, procedures, Surgeons and it all led me back to Dr Avery. Dr Avery is the only Surgeon I found that did filler under the eyes with the proper product....curious as to what it is? Call for a consultation.
So off I went. Dr Avery talked me thru everything he did, used and time expectations. Dr A is very gentle, truly cares what YOU want, not what is the most expensive.
We did more than I had originally scheduled for and he TOOK HIS TIME. He didn't rush to get to the next patient. Then again, artists never rush.
Dr Avery is the finest, most precise, caring Surgeon I've been too.
I'm ecstatic about the results!!!
Don't waste your time with any other Plastic Surgeon because you won't come out looking "plastic" but a revitalized you.
Dr Avery is by far the best Surgeon on Florida's East Coast.
Look no further......he's the one... and only!
Stuart Plastic Surgeon

Precise, loves his work, dedicated, good listener, great teacher. Kind, compassionate. A true ARTIST with the human form. Call for a consultation, or better yet, just schedule what you want done now. You will NOT be disappointed.