Strongly Recommend! - Southfield, MI

23 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Strongly Recommend! - Southfield, MI

Dr. Awda is AWESOME! So many people I know speak very highly of her. During my research for finding a provider to perform my procedure (lipo and a tummy tuck); I asked several people to recommend a provider, and just so happen that one of my cousins had just had a procedure 4 weeks ago (that I had no knowledge about) by Dr. Awada. I was admiring her results and was impressed. So, I called one of my close friends and was having a casual conversation and mentioned Dr. Awada; she spoke highly of the provider. I later placed a called to my GYN to inquiry about Dr. Awada and found out that she sends ALL her patients to Dr. Awada. My GYN referral made me feel good about selecting Dr. Awada to perform my procedures. I am extremely satisfied with my healing process and results (6 months later). I finally have my hour glass shape back and receiving a lot of compliments. The staff is pleasant, courteous and professional. I especially enjoy one of the staff members (Jenna). I look forward to seeing her at my appointments. I strongly recommend Dr. Awada and will return for future procedures.