25 Years Old, 3 Kids, 127 Pound Weight Loss, Trying to Get Dream Body

Super excited about my upcoming breast lift, after...

Super excited about my upcoming breast lift, after losing such a large amount of weight, and 3 pregnancies. Will also be having a tummy tuck in first week of June. I've decided to go with strax because my sister had a breast augmentation there a while back and her results looked great. I also loved the pricing for the procedures. Will definitely update after my surgery on Tuesday.

yay!!!! new titties!!!!

Updating late but I had my BL done at strax rejuvenation in Lauderdale Tuesday morning.was excited and nervous at the same time but everything went smoothly. I love my new breast can't wait to see what they look like when swelling goes down.

scar reveal

Had my second post op check up today and I'm really pleased with the scar. The pcp said I'm a good healer, then my doctor walks in and says "damn!!! I did a good job! Lmaoooooooo.

some better before pics

I just found these in my phone wasn't even sure I'd post these, but to give a better example of just how bad my breast looked.....OMG!!!

2 weeks post op

So yesterday made it 2 weeks since my breast lift with no implants, and I'm still loving the results. Everything seems to still be healing well.
Dr. Zaickner

Was very warm and friendly. Made me feel at ease and confident in his work.