fat transfer injection (brazilian) & tickle lipo method strax dr. dean

Little nervous can't stop thinking getting prepare...

Little nervous can't stop thinking getting prepare since today mentally and physical, im doing some squats to keep toning up my butt..im posting some pictures of me before my surgery REAL pictures of me .
Im trying to eat all i can to gain some more pounds for the procedure more fat better for me. NOW 5'5 138-140 MAYBE NOW after eating like pig 142 lol.
Getting prepare:
I bought some jell-o, prunes, wipe flushable, i have a boppy pillow and i will get a Adults diapers just in case :-0 lol
i will keep updating more information trying to make a private appt with Doctor Dean from Strax to have a good conversation before the surgery. (scheduled done) Appt this thursday for more details.

Appointment with my doctor Tomorrow Pre-Op for a conversation.

Well 5-6 more days for my surgery, in strax sunrise with Doctor Dean, Tomorrow at 12 is my appt to see him personally in Private to discuss about the procedure, everything is pay in full, i already bought the faja $90 , im eating everything i want, taking son iron pills (they recommend me, but they also told me if my iron is low they will call me, notbody call me so i think my blood work was fine) I would like to know if someone can suggest more things like i do see people getting a lot a vitamins before the procedure i think...But my instructions say very clear no Vitamin E , no Aspirin, NO supplemental, no energy vitmanins.
So i was wondering what else will be good to have , to take and to buy to have everything ready :)
The Bad part is about the sitting and i have a 2 story house :( ...
Also the pain (im scared lol) But if i survive after the c-section i think any pain is easy to take :)
I have a baby 15 months, and 2 more kids, I work from home in the computer (i hope i can continue working from my sofa laying down lol)

Oh well let see everyday i practice my positions, so i can get use too.

Okies girls let see what happen tomorrow! Tuesday January 14 is the big day!!!!!! wish me luck!

Doubt Ughhhhhhhh! maybe im not a good candidate???

How can i know if im a good candidate for the Brazilian butt far transfer? What if my fat is not enough and my results wont be like i expect!
What if my butt dont look a little bigger than now due to the fat????????/
:( Today i dont feel good about that, im worry about how much fat my body have and i think is not enough :(

What you guys think help!!!!11

January 14th at 9am in sunrise florida is my surgery !
I got a called from the nurse to confirm my procedure and they told me to eat something before the surgery weird...Before they told me no food..Anyway let c

I'm out now at 130pm

Everything. Great here some pic

Happy with my results

Thx doctor Dean he treat me like a Queen and so gentleman :)
Dr. Randy dean

So far so good, :) had a surgery in strax before perfect results, my family and husband as well perfect results! Cannot lie