Years After a Tummy Tuck - Detroit, MI

I am a mom of four children. I had two daughters...

I am a mom of four children. I had two daughters and twin sons. I always considered myself in fairly good shape. However, after the kids I just had a loose bulge. I buckled down and went to the gym twice a day for months along with a healthy diet. Yet, I was unsuccessful. I found this to be very disappointing. A friend recommended a tummy tuck. I decided this to be the answer and believe me it was. I made an appointment and visited the doctor. the procedure was a hefty $8000.00 and I found the cost to be the most difficult to get over. I had the surgery along with some liposuction. I stayed 24 hours in an aftercare facility. There were two drains put in that I had to empty for the first two days. I also wore an elastic waist band for a week. I'll admit I was sore for a few weeks. I really enjoyed having a flat stomach again. I continued to diet and exercise. Within 16 weeks I had dropped 30 pounds and felt great. My lower abdomen felt somewhat tingly for years. Now I am used to it. I am happy. I would do it all over again. The surgery has lasted for 13 years and counting. I know a lot of people talk about procedures in the present but I wanted to give a perspective of what the future means as well.
Detroit Plastic Surgeon

I thought the clinic was great. It was a drive from my home though. After the procedure and follow ups I did not return because of the distance from my home.