41yr Old 34A, Finally Getting It Done!! Bingham Farms, MI

Two weeks until surgery! So excited and nervous!...

Two weeks until surgery! So excited and nervous! I've wanted this for 20yrs, finally realized im not getting any younger and i need to just do it. I will try to post before and after pics, progress, etc...Can anyone offer any post sx tips to make things easier? Friends have recommended frozen peas, zip front bra, stay hydrated, etc..

Had my final consult...

Final consult before surgery. We decided to go up from 350cc to 425cc. Im nervous! I hope they arent too big? Dr says they will look great so i am trusting his judgement.

Rice sizers

So i measured out 425CC's in rice and made my own sizers. I used an old pair of pantyhose and cut the feet off and filled them with the rice. It worked great, i tucked them in a sports bra and voila! Instant boobs. I wore them all day to see how i would feel. My co worker and boyfriend think the size is perfect.

surgery done!!

Well i made it to the other side. Not much pain yet, just a lot of tightness.took an oxycodone and pretty drowsy now. Surgery went great! Dr and staff are wonderful!! So friendly and comforting, really set me at ease. Will post pics later. :-)

Photo's Day of Surgery :-)

Photos day of surgery, tough to take pics. LOL

Day 1 Post surgery

In more pain today, i didnt sleep much last night, pain and pressure made it difficult. Definitely take the prescribed pain meds on schedule and use ice. It really helps!! Did any of you hear the gurgling sounds? Feels like i have air below my breasts on my ribs and is painful.

Day 3 post surgery

Less pain today, managed to just take tylenol and muscle relaxer but i will take a percocet tonite to help sleep. Still hearing gurgling sounds, think its just air from the surgery but will ask the dr when i see him.

Day 5 post surgery

First day back to work, rough! Im surviving on Tylenol only, the muscle relaxer and percocet make me too loopy to work. Going to take a muscle relaxer as soon as i get home and ice them down.

12 days post op

Went to VS and bought a couple bras. Dr said i dont have to wear one at all but its tough to wear some clothes without a bra. Lol i was measured at a D cup but i am still swollen and havent droppd much so not sure where I'll end up for final cup size. Will post pics later.

19 days post op

So yesterday i noticed my boobs are starting to soften and have some movement finally. I still have some numbness along the bottom but have regained sensitivity on the sides. :-) Had a family get together yesterday and was the first time everyone has seen me. It was a bit awkward, grandma's 94th bday party. LOL

40 days post-op

Things are pretty much back to normal for me. Some numbness along the bottom of the breast but it is going away slowly. My dr advised me not to wear a bra to help them drop and settle (i have really tight pec muscles) a couple pics attached..

40 days post op

I can't say enough good things about Dr Sabbagh. He and his staff were fantastic. I will definitely use him for any future for cosmetic procedures. His knowledge is unsurpassed. He was able to tell me what i would look like after the surgery and was 100% accurate.