Say "No" to Your Nose Breathing Problems in Oradea Clinic - Romania, RO

For me it was a really hard one to choose the...

For me it was a really hard one to choose the right clinic. I have done a bit of research and was choosing between Poland, Hungary, Russia and Romania. My diagnosis was a crooked nose and deviated septum due to the number of sport injuries I had throughout my life. I had consistent breath problems and it was even worse when I had a light cold, which caused a huge troubles, as I couldn't breath at all.
I'm such a person which main concern is quality and I was really nervous on my way to Romania. The only question I had in my head at that time was: "Will they be able to do it the way I want?". Like any patients before the surgery I had a lot of doubts, but all of them where dissipated when I talked to Dr. Serban Porumb. He gave me a detailed answers on all of my questions in regards to upcoming surgery. Surgery itself wasn't painful, I just fell asleep and woke, like nothing happened. Recovery process for me was about 5-6 days and then they removed all of the bandages. I was astonished by the fact that I was able to breath properly, as before it was heavy breathing and either left or right nostril was always blocked. My nose shape looked exactly the way I have discussed it with Dr.Porumb before surgery. I'm very delighted with gained results. I still don't know how did I end up choosing this clinic, but the thing I know now, is that these guys are professionals. I am really thankful to Dr. Porumb and his team for professional care, understanding and good treatment.

Before & After Photos

Dr. Serban Porumb

I admire Dr.Porumb's patience, as I was throwing thousand questions at him and he was so calm and was able to give me a detailed answer on everything I asked him. I like his professionalism and support he and his team provided.