Consultation Review: Help, Got Approval for Breast Lift, Yes or No? - Stonybrook, NY

Just got approval for Breast Lift, DD now. Only...

Just got approval for Breast Lift, DD now. Only need skin removed and nipple moved up.

Please give me your advice if you had this done. My Husband does not think it is medically necessary but I already got insurance apporval. Thinkind of Dr. Jason Ganz at Stonybrook, NY or Dr. Adam Schaffner in NYC.

How Bad is recovery, please be honest.

Not doing a Breast Reduction With Insurance approval.

34DD or 36 D now, decided not to do a reduction because insurance would only make me a B cup. Too small, looked at bras that at were B cup.

I decided to get minimizer bras and gel shoulder straps from Amazon. So far so good.

Decided Not to Do a Breast Reduction WITH PAID INSURANCE (36D NOW)

Hi Ladies,

I realized now, I only wanted a breast lift. Insurance would have been covered for a Breast Reduction but had to be a big reduction to a B CUP. No thank you. I like the size of my breasts, yes they drop and I have some back fat from it.  I am a good weight at 5'7" 142 pounds but I purchased GREAT MINIMIZER bras with Shoulder Bra Gel Straps from AMAZON.com. Bras are: Bali #3446 and Wacoal # 857109 and PLAYTEX 18 hour bra #4159 (no underwire on this one) good for desk job.  I went to Macy's and look at B And C cup bras. So small to me. !!! Loose weight first (eat a lot of vegetables and fruit, sweat with your favorite machine and walk. Read loose weight naturally etc. Motivate yourself NOW and put a picture of the MODEL BODY YOU WANT TO WANT.  Ladies, after you are put out, you will wake up with the boobs you always wanted and pain pills to help you out !!! GOOD LUCK XXOO

PS I had sinus surgery it was SO WORTH IT. Pain only 1st day the worst. REAST and recover worst is only the first 5 days. Pain pills and sleep as much as you can.

New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr Jason Ganz East Setauket, NY so honest and made me feel comfortable.