Sasha Bijele a 49 Year Old Returning to the Dating Scene - Procedure ThermiVa - Stony Brook, NY

Now after being newly single and venturing back...

Now after being newly single and venturing back onto the dating scene after a long committed relationship, self-appraisal time just said hello! I’ve maintained a healthy life style and exercising certainly was beneficial to both mind and body but I noticed that my vajayjay was looking bored and lifeless. Moisture had diminished over the years and my “ flower” was wilting and becoming somewhat loosey-goosey
I had heard about ThermiVa, the ground-breaking new non-surgical procedure with claims of vaginal rejuvenation, regained sensitivity, restoring natural lubrication and tightening the vaginal skin externally and internally? With no down-time, no recovery and no delay in sexual activity through the use of heat to promote new collagen formation? Reduces a leaky bladder too? Sounds exciting but I sure didn’t want to be disappointed by not obtaining the anticipated results.
If not for the impeccable credentials of Dr. Epstein and his amazing support-staff that performed the ThermiTight procedure on my abdomen with stellar results, I may have been skeptical. But I decided I needed to do this for myself and was comforted in knowing Dr. Epstein is highly skilled and on top of his game! His support staff is very knowledgeable and genuinely wonderful and they made me feel totally comfortable during the procedure.
To see dramatic changes after one treatment which began just days later and continued daily was beyond imaginable! After a couple more treatments, my vajayjay has blossomed into life again! I’m feeling sensations that I had forgotten were possible! I have enhanced sexual satisfaction and the change in the outward appearance was so dramatic! Color has been restored, no more loosey-goosey lips, my skin is tighter and smoother. Natural lubrication continues to increase…omg. I just travelled back in time!!
The most important change of all is in my self-confidence , empowered knowing that I deserve this and for taking charge. I’m feeling good, really good, feeling my femininity and sensuality again! Sexy and confident and….. now knowing I needed this for me!!!
Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Epstein, his Nurse Jill and the support staff are awesome! Very knowledgeable, warm, courteous and professional!!