Feel 20 Again! - Stony Brook, NY

Let me start by saying GO FOR IT! You won't regret...

Let me start by saying GO FOR IT! You won't regret it! I always had a large chest and slender body frame....but no one could see my body because it was hidden beneath my Dolly Parton size chest....at my largest I was a tremendous FF/G. Then as I got older and had 3 children, my breast fluctuated in size so much that I was left with a deflated DDD with nipples the size of my palm. My breasts were hanging so low they would reach my bellybutton and fall out of my bra every time I moved, causing me to constantly stuff them back in nearly every10 minutes. My breasts were more than embarrassing, they were disabling. So I decided to talk with Dr. Epstein and I'm overjoyed that I did! He was not only kind, courteous, professional and made me completely comfortable, he did the most AMAZING job. Now I have the most beautiful natural looking D....they are so perfect they look like implants! While my breast were a little tender the first few days, the pain was minimal and I had full nipple sensation. I was able to shower with the medical tape and could move around freely the same day of the procedure. Within a month, my incisions lines were flattening out, and by my second month the redness of the scars were almost unnoticeable. My only regret was that I waited until I was 42 to have the chest I always dreamed of. I can exercise easier now, I can wear strapless dresses, any style bathing suit and tank tops! I can even wear no bra at all! And most of all my insecurities when naked are gone!! I feel and look 20 again and it's all thanks to Dr. Epstein and his amazing staff!
Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

Professional, caring, courteous, and a talented surgeon!