Dr. Mark Epstein, The Very Best! - Stony Brook, NY

Dear Ladies, I only had my lift with augmentation...

Dear Ladies,
I only had my lift with augmentation procedure done on Wednesday June 8th. I have only had to take ibuprofen 800mg for discomfort, and I only took that twice. I did take a four day window of time to rest, and pamper myself, as I feel it was the best for me not to over push myself, even if I felt I could. Today, Saturday morning I woke up refreshed and eager to start my day. I mostly feel sore under my armpit muscles like I lifted weights and my muscles are sore. I also have a tiny bit of discomfort in my sternum area, but nothing not tolerable. I have complete sensation in my nipples, no irritation, and each day the implants settle a bit more. I have done my post op instructions to the T and 5 times per day I do 5 reps of over the head exercises, like a slow jumping jack motion. I am absolutely thrilled!
I am 48 years old, I waited until after children and breast feeding to do this. I am of petite build 5'4 and 105lbs. I had 240 cc round silicone implants placed along with my lift under the muscle. For me this will likely give a small C cup ( I was a small A cup) when all is settled in 6 months or so. I allowed my doctor to do all the measurements, and proceed with what was right for me. Dr. Mark Epstein is knowledgable, compassionate, and nothing less than gifted and talented at what he does. I researched him a very long time, his staff is as wonderful as he is, and Kristi, was so kind and caring. Ladies, ladies, ladies, he is worth every penny!! No matter where you live, this doctor is worth it!!!
Thanks to all for this site.
Photos possibly later.

one week post op

Hi ladies,
So one week post op. Doing well, very happy, and feeling good. Next week going back to my doctor for steri tape removal and hopefully the purple marker will wash away better then. Did post a couple pics to help this review.
Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon