Best Surgeon! - Stony Brook, NY

My recovery was unbelievable. I did not need to...

My recovery was unbelievable. I did not need to take any pain killers and I was pretty mobile the next day. I was able to completely lift my arms above my head in the recovery room. My breasts look very natural, I feel so much more confident in my body.

Updated: New breast implants! 2nd surgery

I first posted a review after my first breast augmentation with silicone gel implants that I had back in 2012 with Dr. Epstein. As mentioned before, my recovery was amazing. I was able to lift up my arms in the recovery room and I barely even felt the need to take Advil. Since then, I decided to have a second breast augmentation a year later. I went with larger implants the second time around. Like my first surgery was, my second surgery was truly a "one day recovery". It was so comforting to know that my second surgery was going to be painless and that I would be in the best of hands again. I did not feel any pain after the surgery and didn't feel the need to take Advil. It has been 2 years since my last breast augmentation and my breasts look great. I am so thankful that I had the opportunity to be one of Dr. Epstein's patients. He is such a compassionate individual and is truly gifted at what he does. The moment I had my first consultation with Dr. Epstein, I knew that I found the right surgeon. The experience I had with him was unlike any of the consultations that I had in the past with other plastic surgeons. His friendly staff is amazing as well. I am so happy with my body and the care that was provided to me.
Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Epstein after doing research and by learning about his rapid 24 hour approach to breast augmentation. Dr. Epstein is absolutely amazing. Dr. Epstein is extremely compassionate and a very skilled surgeon, you are in very good hands! I highly recommend him to anyone considering a breast augmentation.