Breast Augmentation-1 Day Recovery-Highly Recommend. - Stony Brook, NY

Words can never express how exceptional Dr....

Words can never express how exceptional Dr. Epstein and his staff are. From day one of making the call to set up a consultation to now, Dr. Epstein and his staff have been nothing less than helpful, professional and have gone above and beyond to make me comfortable. Never having any sort of surgery in the past or knowing anyone that has had a breast augmentation, I spent almost a year doing research to find a great plastic surgeon, which I am so glad I did. When I finally came across Dr. Epstein’s website, I knew off the bat that he was going to be my surgeon. The website is very informative between all the videos and before and after pictures, which really gave me insight on exactly what I wanted. After my consultation with Dr. Epstein, I decided on getting Allergan Gummy Bear implants and increasing my size from a B to a D. I can not be more in love with the results and am shocked on how natural they look and feel after only a month (even after a week they felt/looked natural) as well as the recovery process. At first, I thought Dr. Epstein’s 1 day recovery was too good to be true, but it really is a one day recovery. I followed every single one of Dr. Epsteins post-op instructions and did all my exercises. Same day as surgery, I was walking around and went out shopping no issues or pain (no strong meds, just Ibuprofen). During the entire recovery, I can never say I was ever in pain. The easiest way to describe it is as if I was working out for a long period of time and was just sore. The one thing I was nervous about was returning back to work and if I was going to be able to do it (being that I work in a busy restaurant and do a lot of lifting and am always on my feet). Surprisingly, I returned to work 3 days later and was able to do everything I was able to do before, no problems. It’s been one month since surgery without any problems and both my breasts and incisions look amazing. I would highly recommend Dr. Epstein to anyone. He is truly a talented surgeon.
Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon