Beautiful Results, Breast Reduction with Free Nipple Grafts - Stony Brook, NY

As a 53 yr. old woman having had large breasts, I...

As a 53 yr. old woman having had large breasts, I can remember growing up with embarrassment, constant pain in my neck, and painful indentations on the top of my shoulders. The rashes under my breasts were unbearable. I finally decided to get a breast reduction with free nipple grafts to improve my life. I truly didn’t expect the amazing results from the talented hands of Dr. Epstein. With his extensive experience along with a kind, comfortable rapport in explaining the procedure in detail, I knew I had chosen the best surgeon. I went from a DDD to a small B cup with very little pain. I could lift my arms within a few days and the healing process had no complications or issues. I sometimes forget I had free nipple grafts done at all, because of how natural they look. As of now, I am 16 weeks post op. My neck is pain free, rashes are gone, I can exercise and run, and the best part is how great my clothes look on my new body. If you are looking for an exceptional surgeon, look no further. I highly recommend Dr. Epstein to all the ladies considering a breast reduction. My only regret is that I didn’t have this done years ago!
Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon