24 Years Old- Gummy Bear Breast Augmentation with Inverted Nipple Correction - Stony Brook, NY

I'm a 5'7, 135 pound active girl who always had...

I'm a 5'7, 135 pound active girl who always had small breasts and inverted nipples. After I started working out and lifting heavy my somewhat A-boobs shrank to almost nothing and I even hated it more despite the fact that I was getting stronger and the rest of my body looked great. I had a lot of insecurity issues when it came to my breasts/nipples and always dreaded going to any pool parties during the summer seasons. Just stepping out of the shower and grabbing a robe I would avoid looking at my breasts, they were my least favorite part of my body.

After about four years of constant back-and-forth debating about getting a breast augmentation I took the plunge and scheduled a consultation and then booked the surgery immediately after speaking to Dr. Epstein! I had the surgery on June 7,2016 and I am a little over one month post op as of right now. Dr. Epstein was so so worth it. I am IN LOVE with my results, they are the perfect fit for my body and don't look overwhelming at all; unlike before surgery now I can't STOP looking at them in the mirror after I get out of the shower. I received gummy bears 270cc in my left breast and 205cc in my right, which now makes me about a large B/small C. His 24 hour recovery is amazing and I was able to return to work after about a week (my job can be physically demanding at times so I took some extra time off). There were no complications during any of the process besides 3 weeks post-op, a small rash around both incisions which was discussed in the surgery booklet as a possibility; Dr. Epstein prescribed an steroid ointment which eased the itchiness right away and cleared up the rash in about three days! My scars are healing nicely and I am currently using mederma four times a day for about 2 minutes of application/massaging.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to message me or comment below!
Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Epstein and his staff are truly wonderful. He is an extemely knowledgable surgeon and cares about finding a natural proportionate implant that best complements your body. Dr. Epstein and the anethesiologist were extremely kind and calming to talk to; they eased any of my worries and answered all of my questions! I even received a phone call from Dr. Epstein the night of surgery asking how I was doing and how my ride home was. Not a lot of doctors would do such a thing; especially sending flowers the day after surgery. Thanks Doctor Epstein!! :) The 24-hour recovery (which was definitely one of the reasons I selected Dr. Epstein) was fantastic and definitely lives up to the expectations. He gives you a booklet that explains what to expect and highlights all the directions for pre-op and post-op care. My cousin had a breast augmentation few years ago by a different surgeon and she came to visit me 3 days post-op; she couldnt believe how great I was doing and that I could walk around and do things without much pain. Her experience was definitely different and alot more painful. I would definitely recommend Dr. Epstein to anyone who is considering getting a breast augmentation done!!