Healthy Mom with Diastasis Recti Issues! - Stoneham, MA

After having two children, via C-section, I was...

After having two children, via C-section, I was able to quickly regain my pre-baby weight, but no matter how hard I tried, (including physical therapy) I was never able to get rid of that bulge around my belly that the diastasis recti caused. I looked 5 months pregnant all the time, and would wrap my stomach in an ace bandage when I went to work. I stopped wearing clothing with any defined shape and stopped wearing bathing suits all together. All of the hard work I put into being in-shape but still looking like I was pregnant took a toll on my confidence, and I decided I needed to address the issue. I cannot be more pleased with the results of my surgery!!I can wear my pre-baby clothing again, I hold my head up a little higher and start each day thankful that I took control of something that was bringing me such grief. I am an educated Mom, who loves her children and her career and now I can love my body again too.
Boston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hall is such a unique find, because in addition to being a fantastic surgeon, he also has a kind and gentle bedside manner. Dr. Hall did an absolutely amazing job! From start to finish, it was easy to place my trust in Dr. Hall. He made himself available pre and post surgery and answered all my questions, no matter how obscure they might have been. In addition, Dr. Hall surrounds himself with a professional and competent staff, making the whole process seamless.